Are you looking for a rewarding role in an international environment? Are you driven by creating and contributing to marketing in a wide range? Then this is the right job for you! We are now looking for you, a talented market coordinator, at Vitabalans OŰ in Tallinn, which is owned by the Finnish company Vitabalans Oy.
In the role of marketing coordinator you will work with the marketing of Vitabalans OŰ products and services that are primarily aimed at pharmacies in Estonia.
• Marketing via Vitabalans OŰ’s website, social media, digital letters
• Planning and implementing general marketing material and campaigns with focus on digital marketing
• Close collaboration with Country Manager
• Responsible for weekly and monthly internal reporting
• Planning & executing new product launches in cooperation with the Country Manager
• Close cooperation with sales and customers
• You know the company’s own products as well as competitors’ products and activities
• Translating documents requested by Employer (ENG-EST; EST-ENG)
• You have been working for a couple of years in a similar role and probably have a post-secondary education in marketing and communication, preferably with digital focus
• You are ambitious, responsible and work purposefully with a desire to contribute to the company’s common results
• You are digitally knowledgeable and accustomed to using social media
• You have a good communicative ability and are good at formulating yourself in text while being creative with an eye for design
• Fluent in Estonian and English
• Secure use of MS Office
• Target-oriented and independent work is one of your strengths
• Knowledge in Photoshop or InDesign is an advantage
We offer an attractive salary, modern means of communication and flat hierarchies with open doors in an international and growing company. You will be an important key player with a great chance of growing and developing yourself and at the same time having the opportunity to contribute to the company’s progress in Estonia.
If you found our offer interesting, please apply by sending your CV and motivation letter in English with salary request to our recruitment mail box: firstname.lastname@example.org with title “Marketing assistant Estonia”. Deadline for the applications is 15.5.2019. More information about company you can find on our web pages and by telephone from our Country Manager in Estonia Katrin Krass +3725088931